No turkey for the chinnies!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pookinaround

FUZZ BUTT ENTHUSIAST
I just wanted an excuse to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I had no idea where to put that so as my excuse for putting it here I am just reminding everyone... NO TURKEY FOR THE CHINNIES!!! (duh right) LOL

Be safe too with all of those Black Friday shopping crowds. It can get wicked at times... Too bad there are no Black Friday sales on chin food...

;)

WHAT!! No turkey for the fluffballs?! They were all getting so excited and were looking forward to their very first Thanksgiving dinner. They were especially looking forward to the maple syryp glazed sweet potatoes covered in marshmallows. I feel a revolt coming on in the chin room. Will need to break it to them gently.

You are wrong, my chins have been enjoying their turkey. In fact Doesha is using his as a hidey house right now and Momma chin loves her turkey leg leaping ledge! lol

What's the stance on cranberry sauce? Oh, wait, no fruit, right. Poor babies will have to settle for a Thanksgiving rosehip.

Well darn, Tribble helped me cook Thanksgiving dinner! He also added his own special sprinkles.. Ah hahaha! He put in all this work and you're saying he can't enjoy it?! What the heck!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

This was my chinchilla's Thanksgiving meal. lol
fjhxzd.jpg
I think I used way too many herbs. After a hour, he still hasn't finished and went back to sleep.

Back