Nightmare about my chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReneeM

I had a dream the other night my baby girl Marika got into my boy's cage and got pregnant. I woke up in a panic and checked the cage to make sure! I always lock the cages, but the dream seemed real :p

I'm not sure the actual scenario counts as a nightmare, but to me it was!

I've had nightmares about my chins too! Mostly they are about other people hurting or scaring my chins, and then me freaking out at them. haha :)

My chinmares usually involve someone else putting chinchillas in the wrong cages and 3 or more mothers give birth at the same time, in the same cage and I don't know which kits belong to which momma. Sometimes the kits end up changing into kittens.

I just had a nightmare about them. It was awful. 4 of the 6 died within minutes of each other and we couldn't figure out why it was happening. -shakes head-

I recently had a nightmare that my chin grew to be adult human size (about 6 feet tall, 300 lbs and was just walking around my house chewing on the walls and there was not way to stop him. Hahaha. Crazy!

I had the weirdest chin dream last night.. I was sorting mail for some reason and there was a package that was moving, and in it was a little chinchilla! I was like well that can't be right, you don't MAIL baby animals... So I took the chin home and checked if it was a boy or girl, and it turned out to be a girl, so I was going to put her with Abby. The whole dream I kept trying to justify taking the baby, because it was someone else's package!

I recently had a nightmare that my chin grew to be adult human size (about 6 feet tall, 300 lbs and was just walking around my house chewing on the walls and there was not way to stop him. Hahaha. Crazy!

I would just fill up the shower with dust for him sorry I dont mean to laugh but I just find it really funny I would have to give them prunes instead of raisins and mash all their pellets together for one big pellet:hilarious:

Last edited:
I would just fill up the shower with dust for him sorry I dont mean to laugh but I just find it really funny I would have to give them prunes instead of raisins and mash all their pellets together for one big pellet:hilarious:

Haha. It's hilarious! I woke up in tears from laughing so hard!

my only worry with you dream would be keeping them in the cage let alone the house my oldest girl knows how to lift the door open

Latest posts

Back