Night Owl

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzyj

ChinParent
I wish someone else was online everynight with me HAHA. I work overnights and seem to be living on the forums....I work at a hospital and currently get to watch the EKG monitors all night...BOOOORING. I like being a regular floor tech way better...even if I have to clean poop...

i'm usually on pretty late, and i'm a total night owl too! lol. i don't think i've been to bed before 2 am in months!

can't say i go in to chat all that much though, since there isn't usually too many people in there.

im a night out most of the time. I go to bed around 1-3am. But Im all over the place. If not cleaning or laundry. Im here or facebook

I used to be a monitor tech in the Critical Care Unit, back in the late 80's, then worked as a Respiratory Therapist for 17, both on night shift. It is very difficult to get back to a "normal" sleep pattern. I haven't worked nights in almost 10 years, but I still can't fall asleep until at least 1am. :tired:

I'm a monitor tech in the progressive care unit (Post Cardiac Surgery) and I'm a floor tech in the Cardiac-Vascular ICU. I love working nights though because when I get home I'm greeted by an excited little chin. hehe. Plus it means I can go to school during the day, and just catch naps between

Back