Nice to meet you!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!

We just found this forum and saw it was incredibly active, so we decided to join! It's great to see such an active community of owners, breeders and enthusiasts!

We run Detroit Chinchillas, located near Metro Detroit, MI. We have about 150 chins in breeding, plus a handful on reserve and nursing kits. We have a very strong violet line, but we also have exceptional standards, sapphires, ebonies, beiges, velvets, and whites! We recently joined the ECBC and are looking forward to being a part of their organization.

Thanks in advance for your warm welcome to the forum! We look forward to meeting some of you in the future at shows and other gatherings!

Hi! Welcome to CnH!

There is a show coming up that is pretty close to you, in October. It's the MCBA Ohio claim show. I'll be there, as will some of the others on here.

Becky

Hi and Welcome to CnH! If my old mind remembers correctly I think you may have been up to our place before. You may also want to consider joining MCBA. We have a Michigan chapter if you would be interested.

Hi, Becky! We're really excited to go to the claim show! We're really looking forward to it! We usually can't make it to shows because of work schedules. We usually don't find out about them until it's too late to take the time off or until a week or so after they've passed. We're also going to the ECBC seminar in November.

Hi, jags! I was there just over two years ago. We bought two hetero beige chins, which we named Ed and Blondie, a sapphire male, Blue, and a standard sapphire carrier, Spaz, from you. They're all doing great! How would we go about joining the MCBA? We would definitely be interested in that. :)

Snickers, Sandi, and Jenn - Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hi lauralynne, momenteller, and chinchillanerd! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Jags, thanks for the info! I'll get it in the mail today or tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to commit to carpooling for the ECBC meeting. If the weather is good (fingers crossed!) I'll be flying myself out there. I won't know for sure if I'll be doing that or driving until a day or so before.

Latest posts

Back