Newer pics of the fuzzballs!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanofdmb84

it IS called 'fur'-niture
I haven't really posted pictures of the chins since I got them...so here are a few.

An experiment with corn starch...yikes. -Gizmo-
DSC01195.jpg

Nomnomnom -Gizmo-
DSC01263.jpg

Who me? -Gizmo-
DSC01268.jpg

Mo trying out the hay
DSC00982.jpg

Stink eye!
DSC00993.jpg

I was looking through the pictures that I took when I first got them and boy did they look dingy and yucky! Their coats look so much nicer now and they have both gained quite a bit of weight :)

Here's some of Roo. He's not nearly as photogenic as Miss Mo.

Roo not looking grumpy for once
DSC01277.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

My friend's dad used to breed chinchillas a loooong time ago and he mentioned something about corn starch. How did it work out?

I love the close ups! Mo has such dainty looking paws!!!! I use sweet PDZ for the chins to dust bath so I know only too well the corn starch effect lol!

My friend's dad used to breed chinchillas a loooong time ago and he mentioned something about corn starch. How did it work out?

I did it just to see if if would help get some of the pee stains out of her fur--she tends to sit in it or something. I didn't notice it really making a difference, but I did get a laugh out of having a ghost chin for a while!

OMG Gizmo! Did he like the cornstarch? Great shots. They look fantastic.

Very nice. I love cute chinnie pics. It gives me the reality check that Trixie is not the only "prettiest (handsomest) chin in the world." :thumbsup:

Back