Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora

Quill Lover
Hello All,

Figured I'd start off here and introduce myself.
My names Danielle and I am here to get some more info on chinchillas as we are considering acquiring one soon!
We recently lost our beloved hedgie of 3 years, Zuri, to oral cancer. Its ripped our hearts out and after a bit of healing I am looking for a new small animal for our home. While I would love another hedgie Im not sure I can take the 50/50 shot again that we might have to go through that cancer thing all over again. Hubby certainly cant.... :(
Anyway!! I'll certainly be posting questions and appreciate any help I can get! Thanks all! :)

Welcome to the forum!

So sorry to hear of the loss of your hedgie. Most small pets have such short life spans anyway, but it's always hard to lose one because of an illness like cancer.

Welcome to CnH. I have a 9 mo male chin who's name is Zuri. Good luck in finding your chin.

Thanks all! :hug2:

Welcome to CnH. I have a 9 mo male chin who's name is Zuri. Good luck in finding your chin.

Awww its a good name! :) We picked it because it was Swahili for "Cute" and as she was an african pygmy hedgehog we thought it fit ;-)

Oh I'm sorry for the loss of your poor little girl. That's always rough. I want a hedgehog as my next pet! But for now I want to take care of my little chin. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back