Newbie here!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnneMarie

Hi, I am Anne-Marie. I do not have a chinchilla yet but am hoping to get one soon! I am learning a lot here and appreciate you all, spending your time educating =D I live with my dog and my many fish tanks.

I have a particular interest in puffers and my favorite is my green spotted puffer. They're very interesting because they start out in fresh water and you slowly bring them up to marine conditions as they grow.

I also love my 90 gallon community tank. Very peaceful and the star of my living room. I love tetra! A lot of people think that they're throw away fish or beginner fish but I appreciate their beauty and schooling behavior. Such cute little fish.

My dog is a cocker spaniel and I adore him. He's a rescue and is around 8 years old now. I sometimes wish I knew him when he was a puppy because I bet his little puppy face would have been adorable but I adopted him as an adult. He's got adorable little fawn freckles all over his face.

I enjoy painting flowers and sketching a lot as well as playing my old video game systems like Super Nintendo (my favorite!) and my PS2.

I am disabled and receive a lot of help from my family, my grandma in particular. She helps me lift things that are over a certain weight and get to my doctor appointments that are several hours away. I enjoy living alone though and have since I was eighteen so I do what I can.

I am happy to be here! Thank you for being so inviting. =)

Hi Anne-Marie. Welcome to CnH. Good luck with your chin search.

Thank you! It is very nice to be here! I try to do research with all of my fish and I had heard that chinchillas were fragile so I want to learn as much as I can.

Latest posts

Back