New to the forum

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

water girl

I was looking online for better cages and came across the forum. We've had chins for 5 or 6 years now. Wow! Time really flies. We have 2 chins, King and Baxter, in a nice spacious home we made a few years ago. We had used wire cages before, this one is made of wood, metal and plexiglass, nice to clean. We were looking to do something different and wanted to see what was out there now. Some nice pictures of chin homes from users here. I like the fleece idea. I hadn't heard of that before.

Hello and welcome. I am new too. I think my family and friends are tired of me talking about my chinchillas all the time. I think they roll their eyes when they see me get my phone out to show the new pictures of them. I think I have a chinchilla sickness, I am obsessed with them:tease: they are so cute and hilarious!
I am so glad I found a place I can talk about my chinchillas whenever I want. :hug2:

Thank you for listening to me rant.lol
Tammy

:welcomewagon:

I know what you mean. I just got my chin and it's all I talk about.
I'm new to this site too. and It's really amazing to have this site where people dont think you're crazy talking about chinchillas all the time.
Soon enough you will be obsessed with the site. cause I know it is probably the only site I've been on for the past two weeks.

Latest posts

Back