New to Chins & Hedgies Forum

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landrk11

Hello All,

I am new to Chins & Hedgies and am a chin companion (hate to say owner) quite by surprise.

In May my 21 year old son brought a 5 month old female chin to my house for an overnight stay. That was 9 months ago. Needless to say, Lola never went to stay with my son and is now my litte fuzzball.

I love having a chin, and yes mine little girl is spoiled. She's a little diva with a huge personality.

I have to admint that our surprise overnight guest, now a permanent boarder has been a great experience.

Most people can't believe how much personality chins actually have.

Lola is a little diva. Give her a treat that doesn't meet her standard and she throws it at you and turns her little back on you. She is also very sweet and funny when she wants to be too.

I have to admit that she was an unexpected joy that came into our lives.

Hi, welcome to the forum and the world of owning a chin. But be careful, they can become quite addicting.

I know what you mean about chins being addicting. Every time I go to the pet store I want to bring them all home with me.

Today I was on a US Chin Rescue site looking at the chins up for adoption and there was a little guy named "Chance" that someone left in a parking lot in a box. He almost died and the Rescue nursed him back to health. It broke my heart reading that someone would just leave him in a box in the cold winter in Conneticut. If he was in RI he'd have a home with me for sure.

Love the big personalities and the attitudes.

Latest posts

Back