New photos of BamBam

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FutureDVM

I took some new pics of BamBam the other day and thought I'd share. He's settled in really well and I think he's starting to trust me more. I might be biased, but I think he's pretty cute...

IMG_20120507_214608.jpg

IMG_20120507_214910.jpg

IMG_20120507_214918.jpg

IMG_20120507_214926.jpg

He is definitely a cutie, no doubt about that! I'm he's settling in well!

Yes cute!! I agree..

Just wondering if that hammock is not safe?? Is that a ferret hammock. I heard that a certain hammock made for ferret is not safe..

Thanks everyone!

Yes cute!! I agree..

Just wondering if that hammock is not safe?? Is that a ferret hammock. I heard that a certain hammock made for ferret is not safe..

The hammock is temporary. I plan on replacing it with a safer fleece one ASAP. I just decided to use it for now since it came with him and I thought it would be nice for him to have something familiar in his new home. Luckily, he doesn't seem to chew on it at all...

LOL That last photo looks as if he is saying: "Hello? Yes? You have something nice for me?"

I think that little fella has landed well and truly on all 4 paws - a life of small furry mischief and luxury is his. Congrats to both of you. ;)

Back