New owner

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexie L.

Lexie
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself and the Chins! I just got Mama Lily Chin Potter. Baby Santana Chin. And Baby Rose Chin. I don't know what colors they are... I am thinking a light ebony or dark standard gray? And is it normal that one is really shy and hides on the top floor while the others come running when they see me? I got them from a family who "loved" them and didnt want to see them go. They fed them Kaytee fiesta food with 5 apple slices and 5 baby carrots twice a day and hay as a treat. Pssh to say they are going on a Mazuri, Oxford and Timothy hay diet is an understatement. They also gave them water in a bowl. But I'm use to rescue animals in need. Any comments and help would be greatly appreciated from me and these little girls. When I figure out how to get images on here from my phone I'll post pics.

Welcome! Not all chins will run up to you. I have one who sticks her head out of the tube to say hi. She is affectionate in her own way.

Latest posts

Back