New Owner of a Chinchilla Named Norman :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennnergy

Hello! My name is Jennifer. I recently rescued a Chinchilla through a friend, and don't know much about him. His name was Chi-Chi, but I have since changed it to Norman. He is a sweet and loving little guy, with an incredible amount of energy.

I have no idea how old he is, and I'm not sure that I'll be able to find out. I asked my friend, but her friend isn't actually sure either. I have a feeling he's around 2, though, because from what I've read they get a little...lovey...at that age. :p

I'm constantly trying to learn new things about chinchillas, and find new ways to entertain him. I got him a little zip top play pen and I put his toys in there so he can play, but I worry that he gets bored and wants out. He has chewed all of the toys I recently bought him, which I take as a good sign. haha

I used to own a hedgehog when I was a teenager, but couldn't care for him properly and ended up finding him a new home. I want to make sure my chinchilla is happy in his new home, want to learn all I can about chinchillas and hedgies, and I want to make friends who know about chinchillas.

So hello! Hope everyone is doing well. Hope to get to know you all :)

Heey Jennifer

and welcome...i am a new chin owner as well ( i got astrid 7 months ago) i am iliana by the way.
hope you have lots of fun with norman and we get to learn all the new things there are for chinchillas

Back