New No Name Chinchilla :D

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy_Bunny

So I will be picking up a pure standard from Tiffany's Chin next week, and I have NO CLUE what to name her :hmm:

I have a Leo Da Vinci, Niko Copernicus, and a Mikey Angelo, but I don't have any names for a girl. I do want to stick with a classic name, but maybe you guys have a better idea. What do you think I should name her?

I vote for Ada Lovelace. She is widly considered the mother of computer programing and was a genious mathmatician from the 1800's way ahead of her time. If it needs to be back further maybe Joan of Arc?

She is precious!! Hmm, if you want to stick to Renaissance names... Cathy de Medici? Lizzy the First? Maybe some Shakespeare characters would give you good ideas.

If you're open to any historical names, maybe you could go for Annie Bo Lynn, Susie Bee (Anthony), or Marie Cutie-Ree :p

Congrats on the new chin! Tiffany sells awesome chins and is super knowledgable. I think Cassiopeia is a beautiful name. Cassie for short?

Steven
CCChins

Congrats on the new chin! Tiffany sells awesome chins and is super knowledgable. I think Cassiopeia is a beautiful name. Cassie for short?

Steven
CCChins

My sister's name is Cassie so I find it really funny when I use the nickname and my sister turns her head instead of the chin haha

Back