New Male Mosaic Needs A Name!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmor1031

Mikey is a vanilla bean!
Hi guys,

So I just recently (monday) got a 6 month old male mosaic and I am SUPER excited!! I have been looking for one for almost 2 years and FINALLY :D

So, now, here comes the fun part, he doesn't have a name. I don't like floofy obvious names (if anyone suggests snowball, please leave now)

But here's a little info: I currently have one chinchilla named Mikey but his full name is Michael Myers, yes, from Halloween. I will not name this new guy freddy b/c my ex had a gecko named after him.

I am kinda looking toward the horror/badass theme, lol, but no chuckie, no saw stuff...

Obviously I love Jason but it sounds weird as a chin name, I was thinking J.V. would be good, or another person suggested Hannibal, which I thought could be cute. But I'm sure there are more people out there who could suggest some great names, and if you see where I am going with this then any suggestions would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Oooh... I love Hannibal!

I'm with you. I named my girls after Harry Potter characters. I like unusal names.

Do you have a picture so we can see what might look good for him. I love the idea of horror names for chinchillas my boy chin is actually named drakenstein (dracula frankenstein ) then had 2 other boys named francula and igor. Maybe if I saw him a name would spring to mind

Omg michellemonster, igor is the cutest name!! Haha. I'm a big hp fan too, same with batman, I was thinking harvey would be cute (for harvey dent) even though my boy isnt really two faced :D

I'm still letting him settle in so I dont want to be in his face with my camera (....MUSt....restrain....self....control...) But I'll post a pic when I can get a cute one (aka the first one)

Here's the ultimate name choice for your new one !Stephen or Spielberg !LOL:dance3:

How about Pinhead? Switch the spikes for fur and it's a match? Just kidding

Hmmm, Some other horror movie villain names: Jack Torrance (The Shining), Norman Bates of course (Psycho), Patrick Bateman (American Psycho), Captain Spalding (House of 1000 Corpses), Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs), Damien Thorne (The Omen), Pazuzu (The Exorcist), Pennywise (It), Creeper (Jeepers Creepers), Bubba Sawyer (Leatherface) and Elliot Spenser (Pinhead's human name in **** Raiser). Actually, I kind of like Elliot for a chin's name...

Hope these help!

Dang Kialana!! You went all out for me :D

I like Patrick, still like Hannibal, and I like Elliot too

But I DO have PHOTOS!! Hopefully they upload alright, that always gives me trouble.
He still won't let me pet him, I just get a sniff and that's it, but he will come up to me in the cage and if I open the bottom door, he will come out, so that's good, and he will take treats from my hand.

I am still waiting on some orders of supplies for his cage (I basically found out about him one day before I bought him, so I didn't have much time to preorder, whoops) But I made him some nice ledges, made him a simple hammock and circle house, and I am now waiting on his wheel and some more wood goodies. And yes, I know his litter pan is plastic right now, I have not seen him chew yet, but if I do I will remove it until I can get a metal one.

dsc1015k.jpg

dsc1012nj.jpg

dsc1016s.jpg

dsc1019r.jpg

Hehe...I have a name....but its one I really like...xD oh well...its not rly horror movies but its definitely B/A? lol I like Leviathan, and you can call him levi (like jeans) or Levey, for short~ Thats always been a name I wanted to name a chin...hehe xD its so ironic

I know you are looking for a badass theme but since you said he's a mosaic, why not call him Moses, but call him Mosey (instead of Nosey) for short? It s not that great of an idea,but just an idea. Sometimes it takes a week or two to get to know their personality for a name to stick..lol
Good luck and let us know what you decide.
Tammy :0)

Latest posts

Back