new kits!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxchincerelyxo

PM for pet portraits <3
A rescue I took in was pregnant. Yesterday at about 10:15 in the morning, she had 3 kits!

they have all been feeding and seem very healthy! The smallest is 42 grams, the middle 47grams and largest 48 grams. Here are some pics!

Enjoy!!!

010.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

I think if there is a little girl in the group she needs to come to Seattle, I am serious :thumbsup:

I think if there is a little girl in the group she needs to come to Seattle, I am serious :thumbsup:

Ha I'll keep you posted!!!

But that reminds me, most likely all three will be for sale for low prices seeing as they do not come with papers and shouldn't be used for breeding. If anyone is interested I'm in Southern California and would be willing to do a little bit of traveling for the right homes!

they are adorable..........i am sure you will have no problem rehoming them. glad mama is okay and in better care now.

Ha I'll keep you posted!!!

But that reminds me, most likely all three will be for sale for low prices seeing as they do not come with papers and shouldn't be used for breeding. If anyone is interested I'm in Southern California and would be willing to do a little bit of traveling for the right homes!

I already have two females so it would definetly have to be female because I have no desire to breed.

Kelley...we could definitely get a railroad started to get those babies to you! ;) I'm heading up for the Washington show in September so long as it isn't canceled.

Latest posts

Back