New hedgie mum saying hello!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belly423

I became the very proud owner of Miliigan 3 weeks ago and look forward to chatting to everyone here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 28
Welcome to CnH. That's a cute hedgehog you've got there. :)

Thank you, I think he's cute!

I'm new to this but think I'm supposed to say a bit about myself. I'm a British expat living in Abu Dhabi in the Middle East. Due to the hot weather no extra heating is needed but the AC is used at this time of year to cool him to the correct temperature.

I have struggled getting good food as most places just sell Whiskers and Felixstowe but so far I've managed to find Royal Canin kitten and Puritin Complete and have gently introduced these. When I say gently, he ate these and ignored his old food completely so switched over quicker than I would have liked but luckily with no adverse consequences.

The biggest surprise to me is how quickly I have become attached! I now spend every evening with him or reading the forums!!

Xx

Hi there and a warm welcome to you! Your hedgie is adorable! I can see how you would become so attached already! Have fun with your little guy!

Adorable! Too bad hedgies are on the no-no exotic pet list here in California :-( Ferrets too for that matter. But luckily chins are not :)

Back