new hanging toys:)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellemonster

i just got my order from twilight chinchillas and let me tell you i barely put the toys in and didnt even get to hang them before my chinnies tried yanking them from me and tearing them up lol. first pic is of one of my little 4 week old chinnie babies trying to taste it. then one of nyx and francula eating on them. then draken trying to figure out how to yank the toy off of the cage wall. then calista enjoying her new hanging toy too. i know about the shelves being plastic and ive been trying to get my dad to make me new shelves for them for the last couple months but he works over a 100 hours a week. he has some wood he just has to cut them for the cages. and drakens im going to use the fleece i just ordered and cover all of his plastic shelves. he doesnt really chew on the plastic. and calista hasnt been chewing on her shelves at all lately because of all the sticks and extra treats she now has:)

Attachments

• IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMAG0070.jpg
    IMAG0070.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0072.jpg
    IMAG0072.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 57
i love all of her toys too. i also got my hidey houses from her too and they are amazing. the box i got was stuffed full of toys. i had to refrain from putting all of the toys in the cage at once instead of switching them out lol.

I don't know how I missed this but LOVE LOVE seeing the chins enjoying their stuff! I'm working on replacing some of my own guys toys! Little house beavers! thanks for sharing!

yeah, her stuff is great.. i ordered a personalized wood bed from her and its half chewed but the girls still love it. i have to place an order for some toys soon =)

Latest posts

Back