New from Western NY

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxlvlfuzz

Good afternoon,
I have to start by saying that I've been reading and getting such great information from this site that I owe every contributor a personal thank you.

My fiance and I got our first Chinchilla in early August from a breeder downstate that I was referred to by an employee. (http://www.lynnschins.com/) He is a Standard/Velvet mix named Buster who is the main reason I don't watch much TV anymore. After a lot of learning experiences we're upgrading our family to a 2 chinchilla home. I am getting a white/pink for us as a wedding present in early December, nuptials pending next weekend.

We will be keeping Buster and Tribble in our newly purchased FN 182. I'm making hides and shelves out of Poplar and removing all of the plastic. We actually have a hand held dust buster on our bridal registry so that clean up will be faster than wheeling out the vacuum.

Reading and learning from the wealth of knowledge on this site has been a huge help in providing my growing band of fuzz based ninjas a happy and healthy environment. I look forward to providing anything I can to help this community and sharing our mutual affection for these great animals.

- Doug and Bunny

Welcome to CnH. Congratulations on your new addition and on your nuptials! :)

Latest posts

Back