New from St. Louis

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viciousalice

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum. I've been looking for a chin forum for a while and came upon this one by chance and felt we would fit in here, so here we are.
We have 1 chinchilla right now a Hetero Beige from what the breeder told us and how he looks. He was born April 4th by a hetero beige male and a mosaic female. His name is Nathaniel and he is such a fun little guy to watch. Moments upon getting him we were hooked.. and obviously chinchillas are an expensive thing to get hooked on LOL.
We are going to be getting another one in a couple weeks, an Extra Dark Ebony (if we are lucky) At this time our intentions are not to breed, but are very interested. I currently breed and raise Bearded Dragons, I have a basic understanding of genetics and want to learn all I can before we decide to breed.

DSC_1213.JPG

oh my lord Nathaniel is cute as heck! Welcome to the forum. I would love to see pics of your bearded dragons in the other pets sections as well! I've never seen a baby reptile before!

Hello and Welcome! Nathaniel is very sweet-looking. Does he have a white belly?

Thanks for the welcomes!
I will post pics of my dragons as soon as I get off work @_@ I work 3am till 6-7am pretty much everyday. They are pretty cool and so much fun lol.

Nathaniel does not have a white belly, it is a bit lighter than the rest of his body but not white :D.

Hi and welcome! I think you will thoroughly enjoy this forum and all the info it has to offer. Nathaniel is sooooo cute! I just want to sweep him into my arms! :)

:wave: Hello & welcome to the forum.

Nathaniel looks more like a tan than a hetero beige, especially if he does not have a white belly. Do you know the colours of his parents? :)

the breeder said his father was het beige and mother was mosaic? she said the female was white with silver markings.

Latest posts

Back