New FN cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gpaterno78

I never knew I could be so excited with getting my new FN cage for my girl it can't get here fast enough!! Lol. :)

That's how I feel whenever I order any chinchilla supplies! I just ordered 9lbs of timothy hay online and I'm really excited for it to get here (I know, I need a life...lol :laughitup: ) Anyway, congratulations on your FN! It will certainly make a great home for your chin! I'm not sure if you already know this or not, but it's highly recommended that you replace the plastic cage pans (the ones that come with the cage) with metal ones from Bass Equipment Co, since your chin will most likely chew the plastic ones and that can make him sick. Good luck :)

Or cover the plastic with pillow-case style fleece covers :)

Congrats on your new FN! I was super excited when I got mine and now I have to restrain myself from going double wide...I really don't have enough room in the house to do it otherwise I probs would have done it already XD Have you started to plan out how you're going to decorate it?

I bought a FN182 for my two chins recently, and I couldn't be happier with it. It's a royal pain in the butt to assemble, but well worth the effort once it's finished. My boys love all the space, and the wide doors + fleece liner combo makes cleaning a breeze. You're gonna love it.

Yes I already ordered a fleece cover set in pink camo for the new cage from chinchic and I am so excited :)

Latest posts

Back