New fleece!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniAmazon

Christmas came early for Sprocket this year. I recently moved and felt that she needed some new fleece! So one afternoon later, her cage was completely redecorated. This was my first time sewing fleece by machine, and boy, it makes redecorating her cage so much faster and easier!

Whole cage:
IMAG1517.jpg

She figured out the pocket I sewed into the bottom liner!
IMAG1527.jpg

Bat chinny!
IMAG1510.jpg

It looks great, I love the pattern! I especially love the little pocket you made, wonder if my chin would use it... ;)

Little bit of a silly question, but how did you sew the cube? I've been wanting to make a hay bag like that and stuff it full with hay. I have very little experience with a sewing machine, and knowing myself, I would make it a lot more difficult trying to figure out how to make it myself!!

Ooh I like that pocket idea. My boys would love that, owe er I am not good with a sewing machine so sorry to them. But your fleece is super cute!!

omg, I love that pocket! You did a wonderful job with your cage!!

Gosh what a wonderful job you did! I'm tempted to get a sewing machine. But I just sit and sew by hand while watching football games.

I just love your chin. Those photos are just so stinking cute!!:cute:

:thanks4:

The cube was pretty easy. The link Lirana posted does a better job at explaining how to make it than I probably could (and an easier way to put it together too)! I just stuffed mine full of scrap fleece and closed it up. Sprocket likes to cuddle on it.

Yep, I designed the cage and a friend and I built it.

Back