New Chinnie - Tofu! (TONS of Pictures)

• Thread starter burritothechinchilla
  • Start date
Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

burritothechinchilla

Hey everyone!:))

Just last week I got a new addition to my chinnie family! She is a mosaic with BLUE eyes :)). She is mostly white except for her ears. I think people call them a Wilson White when they look like this even though there just a mosaic. Haha. :)) She is already SUPER friendly and comes to the door when I go into the room, climbs all over my hands, and loves to jump out on my lap! I have only had her for 4 days now, but she is amazing. :)) Ok, enough said, I have TONS of chinnie pictures!

P4160268.jpg

P4160248.jpg

P4160246.jpg

P4160245.jpg

P4130241.jpg

P4130236.jpg

Ok, I'm done. I had more but I'm too lazy to upload them to Photobucket. Haha. Hope you enjoyed them

What a TINY PRECIOUS little princess!!!! I especially love picture #9 makes me remember when my Bean was that small! You'll have to update us as she grows.

So once they're all introduced, you'll have a Tofu and Cheddar Burrito? :D Congrats on the newest addition.

Yup. :)) People always think im weird when I tell them the names of my chins. lol

Latest posts

Back