New Chinnie Poos

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzyj

ChinParent
Yay, so my new chins are home, and sooo much more settled today. I got them from Pika-Aka-apple chinchillas. I got one beautiful Tov-Mosaic-Pink white =p, and a cute standard. My Standard is such a ham, he loves people already, and took him no time. Everytime I go into his cage to clean he attacks my hand for attention. My girl on the other hand, is a shy one. She's out of her house at the moment...which is the first time I've ever seen her out. I was vacuuming, and apparently this excited her cause she actually followed the vacuum while she was in the cage.... This is the chinchilla that barked at me when I went to tidy her cage up this morning...lol.

Anywho, here are some pics.

Oh...and Coy (the standard) likes to sleep on his lava ledge...I'm impressed cause I totally would fall off I tried sleeping on something so small. :dance3:

Attachments

• SAM_0098.jpg
    SAM_0098.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 47
  • SAM_0097.jpg
    SAM_0097.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 48
  • SAM_0096.jpg
    SAM_0096.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 45
  • SAM_0095.jpg
    SAM_0095.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 45
The cage looks lovely, and the chins looking very happy :D My chins sit where the hoover blows them in the face lol :D

Thank you!!!! sdo is the amazing person that hooked me up with the fleece. I loooove duckys. hehe

I'm jealous that your chins have warmed up to you so quickly!! :neener:

Congrats on your new fur-butts!

Thank you!!! Snowy is still very nervous, but Coy wants play time already. Lol I had to make him wait though. He wanted to jump out and I was like no no no Pepper is loose. He's got to wait a little longer for his play time.

Back