New Chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preslor

Just bought another chin as a cage mate for my other chin. Bought her from Craner Chinchilla Ranch. What a great standard chin! She is five months old and already 600 grams. Nice thick fur. Paid a little bit more than the first but looks like it is well worth the extra money. She is very tame. Hopefully the two will get along and bond. Starting the slow process of acclimating the new chin. If anyone near Utah/Idaho wants to get a chin Craner Ranch is a great place, pay a little more for an even-tempered healthy chin. He also cares about the chins, wanted to meet me in person for a little bit to make sure I would be a good owner. Answered all my questions and gave pointers on chin care.

Mosaic is pepper
Standard is the new addition (kids haven't decided on a name yet)

peppercloseup.jpg

cococloseup.jpg

They're both so pretty! Congrats on the new addition :)) I hope they will get along!

I got lucky, they get along great. The only problem I have is when they both want to do something they will both crowd around. Like dust baths, they both don't fit in the dust bath very well. They will both crowd in and then realize they can't move. Then one will have to get out and they take turns. It's funny to watch. The mosaic used to be totally quiet, now they will chirp and at each other when playing or when they want to find each other in the two story cage.

They are so adorable! Very glad they are getting along, even if that means squishy dust baths ^_^

Latest posts

Back