New chin :D

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiaismypet

It finally happened! I got my 2nd chin, in hopes for my 2 chins to become friends. She is quite timid, but that is expected because her owner told me she rescued her when a pet sitter left her outside! She was in desperate need of a bath and was super excited for one! My other chin the one i've had for about 2 1/2 years was so excited when she smelled another chin. It's funny the new one got used to the new cage and all, but my other chin is still trying to figure out whats going on! XD Her name is "Rosebud" Rose for short, or bud...can't decide haha! A few days ago I would never had thought I'd have 2 chins by the end of the week... But, hey im lovin it! :grouphug:

Praying for them to like each other!!!!

I am very excited for you! I hope they end up being friends :))
Please share some pics of Rosebud! :heart:

Yay! That's so exciting! The one thing I'm starting to find out about chins-you almost can't have just one! Even if you have one for awhile, eventually the bug gets you and somehow you end up with more ^^ I just got my second at the beginning of the month and I finally bonded him with my 2.5 year old boy yesterday! As a chin mom I'm so happy to see them together finally!

I wish you luck with your new chin and hope your girlies bond for you as well! :thumbsup:

Back