New Cage for Eddie!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beanacre0

In Plymouth around 7/8 months and Wiltshire the re
Today my parents bought a christmas present for both me and Eddie, a brand new cage for him. The one I was given when I bought him wasn't great and there wasn't a great deal of space for toys etc. I can't decide if he likes this new cage or not. He's running around it and climbing the sides. He seems quite happy with it and he seems to like his new toys:

1453373_10202339108536546_1502373830_n.jpg

He also met my dog today. I'm at Uni and Eddie lives with me in my student house, so he's never met Max, my blue just over a year old staffie. But Max was fascinated and watched him before losing interest after about five minutes. Eddie didn't seem bothered and was happy to explore his cage, which I thought was really good!

He seems alright. He's grooming, chewing his new treats and eating his food (atm he's sort of doing the splits with one back foot on his wooden chew ball and the other on the cage wall). Does this look like a happy chin?

1459275_10202339107136511_156171965_n.jpg

Looks like a fun cage, i am sure he is happy with more space & toys! I am also in college and I just got a third chinchilla and he has a very similar cage and he loves it :) just give him lots to do and he will be very grateful! He is a cutie

Back