New Bridge

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huffnpoof

So I just ordered a bridge from Ashley. She did an awesome job with it. It's sturdy and poof seems to love it (I find poop everywhere on it in the morning). I just wanted to show off some pictures of the before and after....

Before:
4778033302_ac0de932e3.jpg

After:
4778038992_ddb5445111.jpg

4777400417_954caaba5c.jpg

Hanging Out:
4778055500_29e4e1d51b.jpg

4778036162_e909421a14.jpg

Thanks again!

Those bridges are really cool - I hope to get one. The first picture with Poof is so cute.

(When I read the words "Hanging out" the next thing that popped into my head was "down the street," like the That 70's Show's theme song.) Hehe

I have one of the bridges too, my boys love it :) Glad poof enjoys it and it looks nice in your cage.

Can i just suggest, you possibly try to find a different wheel? Those wheels from petsmart/petco are not only plastic... which will lead to him chewing it, but they're also too small for adult chins and super loud!

Hey Kimbt,
Thanks for letting me know. I brought that awhile ago, but found she absoutly never uses it for running but loves to just sit in it. I'm looking into getting a replacement wheel, but just taking the wheel out at this point would mean leaving a hole in the melamine which is even more dangerous. She really doesn't chew it and I do check daily for any signs of chewing. If it were any other chin, especially my other girl, I would definitally not have it in there. She just loves to sit in it. Maybe I can cover it with some cloth until I get the new wheel....

Hey Kimbt,
Thanks for letting me know. I brought that awhile ago, but found she absoutly never uses it for running but loves to just sit in it. I'm looking into getting a replacement wheel, but just taking the wheel out at this point would mean leaving a hole in the melamine which is even more dangerous. She really doesn't chew it and I do check daily for any signs of chewing. If it were any other chin, especially my other girl, I would definitally not have it in there. She just loves to sit in it. Maybe I can cover it with some cloth until I get the new wheel....

Ok, I figured you knew but just thought I'd let you know anyway :) There's lots of other great wheels that you can order that she might actually run in. That is true, you could always cover it with something so she can sit in it until you get her a new one.

By the way, that cage is beautiful! did you make it yourself?

Thank you. My roomate's boyfriend at the time and I made it and I really love it. The bridge really makes it look more connected though.

That bridge looks great! Poof certainly looks happy in it. :) Poof (he or she?) is also so adorable, I just want to smoosh her/him.

Back