New addition!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JensAwesome

This is Zoe, she was born 4/15/12. She will be coming home to us once she is old enough. We are very excited to be getting her to add her to our family. Just wanted to share our excitement!

Attachments

• DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 90
I am excited! We have to start getting her cage ready. I am actually glad I have had several weeks for additional research. I have had chins, in fact currently in our family we still have my chin of 6 years. However, we got her when she was full grown, so we didn't have the baby experience. We don't even know her age since it's pretty much impossible to tell.
Glad I found the info on withholding treats, a wheel, and too much play time for babies. My husband is thrilled, and looking forward to making ledges and everything for her.

Zoe has come home with us. She is a perfect little bundle! She was handled by the breeder well, and will walk directly into your hands with no prompting. That's a huge change from my other chin (not her fault, her original owners didn't handle her). I had to lay down bedding for her tonight since I haven't gotten the fleece liners done with my sewing machine not being here, and she has suddenly started rolling in the shavings like a doofus! It is KD pine and not dusty at all... So it's interesting to say the least! It'll be fun watching this baby grow up!

Latest posts

Back