New Addition

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
I realized that I haven't introduced our newest addition here! His name is Martin, and he is one year old. Unfortunately I have no decent pictures of him because he is extremely shy, but I'll keep trying. I adopted him from a girl here in Calgary who was moving and couldn't take him with her. She felt that she wasn't able to spend enough time with him and wanted him to have a home where he would get more socialization. He's not a very social hog at all. I am starting to make headway with him though - last night while I held him on my lap, he actually came out of his ball and started licking me. He licked all over my arms and hands and seemed to really be enjoying himself. Of course I got terrible hives from him, but it was worth it to have him FINALLY interact with me a bit. He is the cutest little thing - very light in colour, no mask, and a nose almost as pink as Phoebe's. I'll keep trying to get some good pics of him so I can properly introduce him to you all!

It is just such a wonderful feeling the first time they start to trust you enough to uncurl... even if it causes hives.

Back