Netherland Dwarf and Holland Lop

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamiJami

I need to find someone who can take in my two bunny boys for a while, until I can switch to a job that lets me be home daily. Adam has them, but he's decided to take in new recreational activities that he doesn't have time to let them out to run around.
Both boys are neutered. They know their name and what "no" means. Both are litter trained, though Dunkin will sometimes pee on the carpet while he's out if he gets scared-which could be for any number of reasons (you sneezed). Dunkin is easy to pick up, but not want for attention. Momiji is the exact opposite. He hates getting picked up, but loves getting his face rubbed. If you can get him in your arms, he is just fine with being held and pet.
Adam is on the eastern shore of Maryland, in Salisbury. I will have him meet you if you're close. Otherwise, I'd like to try and set up a railroad. I really hate the idea of doing this. But it's just not fair to them.
I'll provide their cages, water bottles, food, hay, treats, and toys (Dunkin doesn't seem to like to chew anything but his cage). I don't know how much something like this is charged for. I don't have the money for it, that's for sure. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make them happy!!

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm out on the road for another week so I can't say when I'll be able to respond. But I will as soon as I stop. Thanks :cry3:

Back