Need to find Wooden Hidey House

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leyyya

I get my chinchilla on wednesday & it's been brought to my attention that the igloo I have gotten him is no good since it's plastic.
Now I'm stressing over where I can find one in the mean time since most of the websites I've checked out require time for them to be made.
:unsure:
Can anyone tell me if Petsmart or Petco does sell them?.
I only saw one in the petsmart website, but not too sure if they will actually have it at the store.

Wooden hidey houses are nice, but not a necessity. My chinchillas eat their wooden houses and sleep in their fleece tubes. :D

You should be able to find a wood or grass hut at Petco or Petsmart.

I was thinking of using a wooden hidey house as a place for him to sleep, meanwhile finding him something better.
I've seen the fleece bed at petsmart, but my boyfriend told me it wouldnt be a good idea. But the more I see people with fleece items, the more I am tempted to try it.

You can get a Super Pet wooden house at Petsmart, or if you your chin isn't chewing on the igloo for now you can order one (remove it at the first sign of nibbling). You can also post in the want section of the classifieds to see if someone has one ready made.

Latest posts

Back