Need cage ideas for my two hedgehogs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denisersinsel

I am getting the 142 ferret nation cage and i want to make it look really cute looking for them. I am doing the top for my male. I got a lot of fleece robot fabric and i want to do some robot themes for him. And for my female i have pink and green blocks fleece fabric and i want to do something cute and girly for her. So any ideas would be wonderful. I honestly really don’t know what go good with hedgehogs or what they like to play with or hiding options and what not. Thanks for any ideas anyone come up with.

I also have flower looking bowls for the girls cage. and i want robot ones for the boys but i dont know where to find them lol.

Robots, eh? I'd suggest starting with an empty kleenex box (has that nice square stereotypical robot shape), removing any plastic, and putting some strips of fleece on the inside for him to snuggle/play/hide. For her, maybe an oatmeal canister instead of a kleenex box so it's a different shape. Though if you have pink and green blocks, a blocky kleenex box might be the way to go for her too.

You can cover boxes/canisters with the fleece to make them pretty - though be prepared to need to take the fleece off and wash it (ie, don't glue it to the box, unless you're prepared to throw out both box and fleece if/when hedgie messes it up).

Back