Need Beaphar plus, can anyone PLEASE help??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishellyshel

Chin Slave
hey guys. havent been on in a while, hurricane irene dumped some water in our basement (where my chinnies are) so i have been dealing with that! plus getting custody of my other stepson due to serious baby mama drama! lol

anyway, i am almost out of my beaphar plus. i ordered from my usual supplier and they can not fulfil my order.

I am desparate.....my one malo chinnie needs it and i have a couple others who get a pinch nightly and that is pretty much what they eat.

is there anyone in the UK that would be willing to ship to me? I would gladly reimburse you for the product, shipping & your time. OR to compensate for your time I can send you some chinnie stuff. I prepare my own apple wood and herbal supplement that i can send you. Please, PLease, Please PM me asap and let me know. let me know if paypal is an option or how i can get you the money. again, i would really appreciate it!

Michelle

Glad Brittany could help out Michelle. I've had tons of headaches since day 1 with pets with hart that I gave up and found partnerspets.com. Shipping is more with partnerspets but from the second I place the order, it has always gotten to me within 1 weeks time.

Thanks Sandi. I actually placed my order from partnerpets earlier and if i get close to running out than Brittany is going to send some. I also in my panic this morning found another place that i contacted directly that does ship to the USA. it is called seapets.co.uk and the customer service rep replied to my email within 30 minutes. the shipping for both place IS higher but i would rather pay more and know my babies get their stuff. I give a good amount to Richie every nite plus Oxbow but I have 3 others that I give about 10 pieces to with their pellet and all have gained weight. Just wish someone in the US could distribute!!

I asked Michelle, about becoming a distributor, just to get it started here somewhere. Unfortunately, they said they are not interested in branching out at this time due to the shipping costs.

Thanks Sandi. I actually placed my order from partnerpets earlier and if i get close to running out than Brittany is going to send some. I also in my panic this morning found another place that i contacted directly that does ship to the USA. it is called seapets.co.uk and the customer service rep replied to my email within 30 minutes. the shipping for both place IS higher but i would rather pay more and know my babies get their stuff. I give a good amount to Richie every nite plus Oxbow but I have 3 others that I give about 10 pieces to with their pellet and all have gained weight. Just wish someone in the US could distribute!!

I tried this company as well and was getting quick replies and then it was taking longer and longer.

I asked Michelle, about becoming a distributor, just to get it started here somewhere. Unfortunately, they said they are not interested in branching out at this time due to the shipping costs.

I don't understand why they care about the shipping cost, if the person is paying it. By letting one person from the USA become a distributor, it would be easier on them than dealing with everyone from the USA that orders from them.
Ships to one person sounds easier than shipping to 50.

Maybe some day, hopefully soon, they will have a distributor here.

i agree! thanks for looking into it Peggy. I dealt with someone directly at Beaphar and she was super nice and helpful. I just think that they have such a big market right now in other countries that they maybe cant handle additional distribution not to mention all the rules & regulations about shipping food items into the US.

Boo--what company did you try that you had problems with?? petswithhart, seapet or partnerpets?? so far partnerpets has been spot on with the updates on my order and the amount of emails, definitely more professional "appearing" than petswithhart. i think they were just a small pet store that was branching out a little but couldnt handle.

Boo--what company did you try that you had problems with?? petswithhart, seapet or partnerpets?? so far partnerpets has been spot on with the updates on my order and the amount of emails, definitely more professional "appearing" than petswithhart. i think they were just a small pet store that was branching out a little but couldnt handle.

seapet is the one I used. Placed an order with them. Then received an email that they would get me the shipping info. Took almost a week, then they said she couldn't ship to me and sent my money back.
I emailed them again, got a different person who said they could ship to me. Ask what I wanted and shipping address. I emailed them again after a week. Got a reply that the email with my information got lost in her inbox. Then she said she'd get back to me. Never heard from her after several times trying to contact her so I gave up on that company.

I just wanted to say that I already received my bag of Beaphar on Saturday which was only 10 days after I ordered it! Definitely worth the little bit of extra money. Now i dont have to be stingy with the pellets for my babies! just wish i could get more shipped at once so i dont have to order every couple months!

I pulled up this old thread because in my seach to order from partners pets, i am just finding out that they have currently closed their webstore. very upsetting because i never had a problem with them. But now I do have a problem! i need my Beaphar plus for my boys. Anyone know of any other suppliers that ship to the USA??? I am scheduled to have my baby in about 5 weeks and i am trying to make sure i am stocked up so when my husband and son take care of the chins there are NO problems. Please PM me if you have any advice where i can get a supply. thanks!

I sent them an email yesterday morning to ask if they could take an email or phone order while their online store is down. They usually take about 3 business days to respond. Hopefully, I'll hear from them soon. I don't know of anyone else that sells beaphar overseas.

lol sandi!!! i already did that. they were SO good about quick shipping. i am so upset. i need to find another supplier quick. i would also be willing to pay any of our UK friends to mail it to me!! hint hint. ;)

Have you thought about trying the Blue Seal Rabbit pellets? They are an extruded round pellet that is much easier to malo chins to eat.

I never thought of eBay!! Thank you very much for the link. Im ordering 2 bags which I have not been able to do so in the past.

Yes, thanks for posting the link Amy. I remember looking through eBay last year for it and never found it. Glad you did :))

Back