Need assistance ASAP!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuitNerdRaging

I was cleaning out my Chinchillas cage and noticed one of my Chins foot was bloody red. I can't tell what exactly this is but I'm thinking ringworm. What is the best thing to treat this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 45
I can't really see the picture but usually ring worm they will loose there fur in the area..if its bloody and I might be wrong could be ringworm not sure tho but if it was did u ever see her chewing her leg.. I don't no how just ring worm would cause it to bleed like that if you have never noticed anything wrong there befor

It looks like she got her foot caught and hurt it trying to get it free. I would soak it in warm Epsom salt water to clean it up a bit and have her seen by a vet. You want to make sure there are no broken bones if that is what happened. It does not look like any fungus I have ever dealt with and the back foot is typically not a place you would find a herald patch of fungus. It's usually around the anus, mouth, nose, chin, ears.

Latest posts

Back