NE Ohio Vet?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie'sMum

Nutz over Chins
Looking, just in case, for a knowledgeable vet who has experience with chins near 44024. Tried looking on the net, but I figured I would ask here first and see if anyone has had good (or bad!) experiences in the area. I found a thread on here for one in Akron, but that is over an hour away. Thank you!

Hi Millie!

What about the West Geauga Vet Hospital? It is 16 mins from Chardon, Ohio, located in Chesterland, OH. Here is their website: http://www.westgeaugavet.com/

I don't know about their experience level, but give them a call and see what they say. I am from Alliance, Ohio and I haven't had to take my chinnies to vet yet, but I think I'm gonna use the Barberton Veterinary Clinic.

Good luck!

I forgot about them actually! I used to take my mom's cats there when I lived up here. Moved back right before Christmas this year to spend some time with my parents before I relocate to Columbia, SC over the next few months! Thank you Pikaia...I will call and see what experience they have with chins :) Maybe someone who lives closer may chime in too and give me another option ;)

Barberton Animal Clinic is excellent for those in the Akron area. Cleveland west siders should check out Dr. Krupka at the Avon Lake Animal Clinic 440-933-5297

Back