name the mosaic?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacd061506

I've got a new little guy coming home soon, here are some pictures of him at one day old. he's a month older now, but don't have any pictures as of yet!
He needs a name....I've got a movie/tv show theme going on....so the name should stick with that....what do you all suggest?

It is a male and he has grey on both sides of his face with a white stripe down his forhead then a half grey and white tail. His sholders are grey and his bottom and legs are white!!!!

Attachments

• 102_1742.jpg
    102_1742.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 102_1745.jpg
    102_1745.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 102_1741.jpg
    102_1741.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 102_1738.jpg
    102_1738.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 102_1740.jpg
    102_1740.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 24
hmmmm.....thinking of some current movies, i come up with:

Gulliver (gullivers travels)
Hansel (hoodwinked)
Jacob (water for elephants)

and a shout out to my favorite movie!
Rhett, Ashley, Franklin, Charles or Gerald (gone with the wind)

I looked at him and thought of Arthur--the current remake of the Dudley Moore movie starring Russel Brand--plus I love that name!

Thanks for the feed back....I like pepi le peu and robin hood! and gilligan.
Any other suggestions? I love childrens movies, several of mine are named after disney movies ie beauty and beast, tarzan and jane, lilo and stitch....

My sister said he looks like a panada bear and I should name him after the panda from Kung Fu Panda....I think it's Po?

Thanks for the feed back....I like pepi le peu and robin hood! and gilligan.
Any other suggestions? I love childrens movies, several of mine are named after disney movies ie beauty and beast, tarzan and jane, lilo and stitch....

My sister said he looks like a panada bear and I should name him after the panda from Kung Fu Panda....I think it's Po?

What about like killer whale names? Famous ones from zoos, or Willy (as in "Free Willy")? Jerst an idea.... ;) I say that cause of his coloring.

Latest posts

Back