My X1 and X2 Pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute.

Although I am a little confused. Dad is a beige ebony carrier? Mom is a mosaic violet carrier. Is dad labeled as a violet carrier or a possible violet carrier? The white one looks like a hetero beige to me. Correct me if I am wrong.

Cute.

Although I am a little confused. Dad is a beige ebony carrier? Mom is a mosaic violet carrier. Is dad labeled as a violet carrier or a possible violet carrier? The white one looks like a hetero beige to me. Correct me if I am wrong.

I was scratching my head at first... I had to go back and read my post. Sorry. Dad is a violet, mom is a violet carrier.

Cute.

The 2nd set of pictures came out very dark... the lighter one actually DOES look like a hetero beige in the photos, but she's actually white like her mom. I wasn't using a very good camera and I was standing right under my ceiling fan, so the lighting was really bright. I'll try to take some more pictures if I can locate a better camera.

LOL Thanks. I tried to get more pics last night... IMPOSSIBLE! Those little things were EVERYWHERE! The gray weighs 210g and the little white one is 204g. Poor mom stood up on her hind legs this morning to greet me as I was leaving for work. She had two circles on her underside. They were where her nipples were. Just nipples with no fur around -- perfect circles. She looked like she was wearing a see-through bikini top. LOL I felt so bad for her. I totally knew how she felt nursing 4 of my own kids! LOL

Back