My three boys <3

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystic

Super chin!
Aw, my boys. Toby and Tristan

t9id8g.jpg

And Timber

2rm6xyv.jpg

:cute: :heart:

Last edited:
Mystic, those are great pictures! I especially like the image of the one that appears to be the reverse mosaic. I guess that's Tristan. Nice names too.

DoGooder

Awwww how cute...I love little extra dark eb noses...all your boys are very handsome!

Aw thanks everyone! They actually aren't cagemates. They all live seperately, although I wish they would get along. And Timber is actually a sapphire not a reverse mosaic. Pictures never do him justice to bring out the blue hue his fur gives off. :)

Timber is actually a sapphire not a reverse mosaic.

Mystic, I said Tristan, not Timber. Is Tristan the 2nd chin shown standing and leaning to the side? I thought the standing chin looked like a reverse mosaic but I'm not very familiar with chinchilla coloring.

DoGooder

All very handsome boys!

Thank you!

Mystic, I said Tristan, not Timber. Is Tristan the 2nd chin shown standing and leaning to the side? I thought the standing chin looked like a reverse mosaic but I'm not very familiar with chinchilla coloring.

DoGooder

Tristan is actually the extra dark ebony. Toby is just a regular mosaic.

DoGooder, you are thinking the fleece tube is his tail, lol. He probably has a white tipped tail like a regular mosaic.

Those are some extremely good looking boys!!!! Congrats, you must be a proud, proud mama. :hearts:

DoGooder, you are thinking the fleece tube is his tail, lol. He probably has a white tipped tail like a regular mosaic.

Those are some extremely good looking boys!!!! Congrats, you must be a proud, proud mama. :hearts:

Yup, your correct about his tail. At the base its black and the rest of it is white.

I am a very proud mama. :dance3: All three of them are so friendly and its funny because they all act like only one of them can have me all to they're selves. Thank you for the compliments!

Latest posts

Back