My semi-new chin, Emmy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdo9396

This is Emmy my 11 week old black velvet. I got her 3 weeks ago from a local breeder. She is currently in quarantine right now from my other chins. I hope to someday introduce them all once Ruby's kits are fully weaned. *fingers crossed* She loves having playtime in the bathroom (chin-proofed of course) and absolutely LOVES to popcorn and wall-surf! She loves having her dust bath and when she jumps out of her dust house, she has a small clump of dust on her nose and it appears as if she has a little problem! :laughitup: When she eats, she likes to sit in her food bowl and she absolutely adores wood sticks!

Here she is enjoying some goodies made by Christine's (Twilight Chinchillas)

IMG00254-20110408-1218.jpg

My boyfriend loves to cuddle with her lol

IMG00216-20110318-1534.jpg

And finally, here's the little fur-butt sitting in her food bowl :neener:

IMG00227-20110320-0032.jpg

She is absolutely adorable! I have a black velvet as well, and I love her! Congrats on your new bebe :)

Thank you everyone! I caught Emmy sleeping this morning in her fleece hidey house and she looked so adorable! I wanted to snap a pic but I didn't want to wake her up since she looked so peaceful lol and she was sort of chewing even though there wasn't anything in her mouth! It looked like she was talking in her sleep :D

Latest posts

Back