My New Wood Mobile

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline

So excited, just had to show it off. Business is growing and I need more wood to keep up with demands. I was getting tired of stuffing wood in the back of my Escape and so we went out last week and found this amazing 2004 F-150. Check out the slide out bed that make loading and unloading wood so much easier. It is like this truck was meant to be for me. In the past few days I have already brought home several large loads of Apple and pear.Tonight I am going out again to get another load of apple and later this week I am told I can get lots of Manzanita.

Whoops hit send and now phone won't allow me to upload the photo. Just give me a minute and I will get it uploaded.

Photo of my wood mobile

Ok, this should hopefully work.

Attachments

• wood mobile.jpg
    wood mobile.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 131
Isn't that amazing! It is perfect for bringing home wood. I could never get that much into a regular bed of a truck because it would just be so hard to deal with all the twigs sticking every which way. This way I just pull it out, load it as high as I can and slide it back in.
Today I brought home an entire truck load of apple wood some of which will make some really nice huge coins or even shelves. I could not have done it without this truck.

Looks awesome! I'm totally jealous hehe

The length we go to for our and other people's chins are incredible :)
Even though, in this case, it IS sort of your job after all!

Looks awesome! I'm totally jealous hehe

The length we go to for our and other people's chins are incredible :)
Even though, in this case, it IS sort of your job after all!

Sort of? It is my job! I can only provide top quality chewsticks if I am able to get top quality wood and lots of it. I was only able to fit tiny amounts of it into the back of my Ford Escape and frankly I was getting tired of the mess in the back of it. Now my Escape is nice and clean and all the mess is in the back of the truck. Now if I am able to sell lots of wood I will be able to buy a trailer and will be able to haul home even more wood at once.

Back