My new Diesel!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen and the Hooligans

This little guy was up on Kijiji and just looked in poor shape and my kids begged me to take him in and give him a good home. After some tears from the kids and me agreeing that this would be my Birthday present my husband funded our plan and we got this guy here on Friday! We have to work on getting him prettied up, clean and well fed but he is a cutie who is feisty and friendly!

100_2475.jpg

100_2477.jpg

His old cage is kinda crazy and not very safe,...

100_2482-1.jpg

So we found a great deal and he will be moving in here!!!

100_2602.jpg

Thanks LL!

Oh,...I forgot he is about 3 years old,.. and a little guy 507g .

please ignore my messy house in pics! I was cleaning the cage (which was filthy and didn't get to the house work!

He is so cute. I'm thrilled you were able to give him a happy home.

Suzi,..yes it does seem to be closet shelving zip tied together, and yes the edges just sit on the bin,...not even secured together, so I have been wedgeing it between a wall and end table at night, as well as weighing down the top, because there is no latch! or I wouldn't be able to sleep worrying about escape! I can't wait to get shelves and stuff in the new cage so he can move in!

Sublime,.. I was told he is a Violet. I have never seen a Violet before him in real life, but he seems darker than Violets I have seen in pics. He definitely doesn't have the same looking fur as my standard boy, so I guess he is. His fur is getting nicer by the day by the way!

Back