My new computer set up

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardinggamer

So I used to have to go back and forth between my computers when testing out my stuff since one computer is for making the stuff and the other is for testing and the 2 computers were across the room. You may be able to guess that this got very annoying. So I saw that there was a table in our storage-ish room and I brought up to my room. and now this is my computer set up =D

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Photo Nov 27, 11 12 18 AM.jpg
    Photo Nov 27, 11 12 18 AM.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 97
thats a really nice space/setup !!!! I am down to one computer now I Used to have my desktop and laptop set up like that but then my MB I think decided to dye :( so Im down to one computer now !

Very nice Clean space! You can set up a three monitor system if you wanted to there with a KVM to switch between the two boxes. Amazon has a dongle that drives up to six monitors via USB. Super useful for coding/debugging. :))

thats a really nice space/setup !!!! I am down to one computer now I Used to have my desktop and laptop set up like that but then my MB I think decided to dye :( so Im down to one computer now !

I would love to throw my laptop out the window but since I use it for development I need it until I get a new better one that can handle AT LEAST Minecraft. Sorry to hear about your computer, hope it lived a good life. if you still have it and its not a mac you can always replace the parts for pretty cheap. my desktop computer (the right most screen) was a broken almost 10 year old computer that for about $250 is now a very good gaming computer that out plays all consoles for gaming.

Very nice Clean space! You can set up a three monitor system if you wanted to there with a KVM to switch between the two boxes. Amazon has a dongle that drives up to six monitors via USB. Super useful for coding/debugging. :))

only the 2 left side screens are used for my development, if I wasn't saving up for all the Chinchilla stuff I want to get then I would be able to get something like that. I want to get a big flat screen TV for Annabel (my gaming computer) and 3 or 4 22 inch screens for Cody (my laptop). I name my computers =P don't judge

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back