My New Chin's New House

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was wondering about that myself, Amethyst. Do you know anyplace that has larger hammocks (ones that would span the entire cage)? I certainly don't want one of my new chinchillas to fall and hurt (or kill) itself. :\

Did you get your other hammocks from Shelly (Fleece for Furries)? She can probably custom make you a large hammock to fit the middle.

Your cage looks awesome, by the way! I couldn't see the first set of pictures either.

Did you get your other hammocks from Shelly (Fleece for Furries)? She can probably custom make you a large hammock to fit the middle.

Your cage looks awesome, by the way! I couldn't see the first set of pictures either.

Rick from NOLA Chinchilla Rescue threw them in with the ledges and tunnels he sent me. I'm emailing her now to see if she can do that for me.

P.S. I figured out what was wrong with the pictures (why I was the only one who could see them). I uploaded them to Google Photos. There is an option to share the photo where I can generate a shareable link. I was sharing the photo with the non-shareable link, so the only people who could see the photo were people who were signed into Google as me. So hopefully that means only me, lol.

Update: Shelly (Fleece for Furries) is making me a double-wide hammock to prevent the chinchillas from falling. She is also throwing in some chewing sticks for them. Hopefully that will be the last thing I need for my cage (for now). :)

Back