My new buddy Niklaus :3

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samsters94

2efkyfk.jpg

or Klaus for short but I got him a week ago. I put him and my other chin Godric together right away and they bonded very quickly. I got another cage just in case but they are doing very well.

Though my first chin is still very skittish but Klaus isn't all that jumpy but I also think he was a bit older when I got him at the pet store.

But yes this is him xD adorable!

Very cute chin, in the future make sure you quarantine new chins introduced into your house to protect your existing chins and to help with the transition of the new chin into the household, also watch that plastic wheel, the axels can crack and injure the chin when the wheel comes off.

also they have a habit of chewing on the plastic which is dangerous. And since the axle is plastic as well, you have plastic rubbing on plastic. That will grind down over time into a plastic powder which is not good for them or you. And lastly, the arch of a chins spine on that type of wheel is unnatural and unhealthy for them. You might want to look into a safer type of wheel. - Nice looking chin tho!

well when I introduced them first but they are very young. But I see what you mean. :) I was just a little eager. And okay I really hate that wheel o.o I was a little worried about it and was planning on getting a better one for them. They haven't chewed on the plastic yet only their chew toys so I'll probably remove it when I get home tonight. :) thanks

Latest posts

Back