"My momma thinks this is Glamour Shots or something..."

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass7nova

Flufenes causes grins! ;)
This is little Remmy girl. She's a ham for the camera to say the least.:) We got bored on a drizzly 4th of July...

Attachments

• remmy1.jpg
    remmy1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 83
  • remmy2.jpg
    remmy2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 81
  • remmy3.jpg
    remmy3.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 75
hmmmm

I'm trying to post the rest of the pictures but I keep getting this message:Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Help?

Those are some adorable pics. Especially love the one with the hat. I can't even begin to imagine trying to get a chin to sit still long enough to get a hat on one and then snap a pic before they started moving.

Awesome pictures! I got that same picture message today...I uploaded one at a time instead of trying to do multiple pictures at a time and it worked (just more time consuming). Can't wait to see more pictures!

Those are some adorable pics. Especially love the one with the hat. I can't even begin to imagine trying to get a chin to sit still long enough to get a hat on one and then snap a pic before they started moving.

She is non stop usually, but when I start snapping she poses and holds dead still..its the funniest thing! Oh, and she's hold still all day long as long as you're giving scritches . :)

tumblr_m6x22dR0721raivjco5_1280.jpg

Latest posts

Back