My gympartner is a ...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillaSteve

Property of Stevie!
world champion skater :D

Few days ago my mate (Axel Cruysberghs) won the WC skating in Berlin.
(mini-ramp or street can't remember :p)

Only 15 years old I can't almost believe it!

It's just weird to sit next to him.

Just had to write this down because everyone's so thrilled about it.

That's awesome! CONGRATS Axel! Still though, Ryan Sheckler is amazing. Does he know him?

He should definately get me an autographed picture of himself and Sheckler! Now THAT would be awesome! Oh and maybe of Kane, Ryan Sheckler's little brother.

I suppose I should probably say that I would give it to my stepson who wants to skate so badly. He would think that was cool to have autographs from awesome skaters! And I just think that Ryan's little brother Kane is such a little cutie. I would want his autograph HA!

LOL Michiel at first I thought you meant figure skating and I was really excited! I love figure skating! Not that his feat is not spectacular! Congratulations to him--don't let his big head rub off on you! LOL!

I am still saying... I want autographs to give my stepson... He wants a skateboard SOOOO bad. But we are all too afraid he'd hurt himself. Well, I tried to talk my husband into it, but he won't get him one. Why is redbull illegal there?

I am still saying... I want autographs to give my stepson... He wants a skateboard SOOOO bad. But we are all too afraid he'd hurt himself. Well, I tried to talk my husband into it, but he won't get him one. Why is redbull illegal there?

If you want an autograph ok, i'll try ;) (may take a while though as our exams are finished and holidays are kicking in)

PS: what's your stepsons name??

Well you can't really hurt yourself when learning, it's the bigger tricks that hurt you.

about the redbull some people think there's cocain in it which in my opinion is just bollocks.

Last edited:
It's Logan. I would really appreciate if you could get him autographs.

Redbull does not have cocaine in it. That's ridiculous! Or as you say, bollocks.

Back