My Girls!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyChins

On Friday night Tabitha came down and brought me my girls. :kiss: Thank you so much for picking them up, introducing them, and taking such wonderful care of them for me!

I love them..... am soooooo in love with them! Once I unpack my stuff from moving I will find my camera and get some decent photos but in the meantime I have some that I took on my cell phone.. bare with me! lol I got into Chinchillas back in 2002... got sick about 2 years ago and haven't had any since unless I was fostering. It's wonderful having them in my life again!

My girls are as follows:

Dandy - homo beige. She is from Pam at Chins Colores. She's about 9 years old and a giant butterball of pure sweetness. <3

Haggrid - standard. She is also from Pam. She's got adorable small ears and makes some of the best facial expressions I've seen on a chin. So adorable! She is 5 years old I believe.

Buttercream - hetero beige. She's from Gary Neubauer at Bowen's Chinchillas. She is a sweet old girl too, I believe she is also 9 years old.

Gloria Jean - black velvet. Tabitha decided to retire her recently. She's sweet and laid back and gets along perfectly. She's also originally from Gary Neubauer. Gloria is almost 8 years old.

The girls are in my room. I watch them constantly. Tonight one of them was barking.. Dandy scares me because she sleeps on her side and looks all too comfortable. They love to all bunch up together and sleep, especially Buttercream and Dandy.

I'd like to rename Haggrid and possibly Gloria Jean.. any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

Without further ado, meet the ladies!

Attachments

• buttercream.jpg
    buttercream.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 50
  • dadnyface.jpg
    dadnyface.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 49
  • dandybuttercream.jpg
    dandybuttercream.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 50
  • dandyfatty.jpg
    dandyfatty.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 50
  • dandygloria.jpg
    dandygloria.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 52
Dandy is the easiest to get pictures of because she doesn't go very far..lol

Attachments

• gloriajean.jpg
    gloriajean.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 44
  • haggrid.jpg
    haggrid.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 42
  • mychinniegirls.jpg
    mychinniegirls.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 61
That last picture is crazy cute. I don't know what I would do with all that cuteness in one place.

Some more pictures of the chubby girls having some cuddles!

Dandy and Buttercream...these two are best buds!
IMG_3073.jpg

All four chubbers in one place!
IMG_3074.jpg

I'm sooooo jealous. My boys just won't get along. I wanted them to snuggle but nooooo. They are so cute!!

Back