My girl is 15 years old!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tillysmom

I can not believe how blessed I have been to have my Tilly. She was a rescue. Her mom over cleaned her toes so she is missing one. Her head was tilted and she used to spin in circles which gained her the name of "Tilt a whirl" I adopted her and named her "Tilly" She is still not a happy camper when picked up but will still come and smell my mouth and nose. I have had to put "stair steps" so she can come out of her her cage other wise she falls over :(
I can not believe this girl!

Congratulations to both you and Tilly! Rescues are the best, quirks and all. 🥰 You and Tilly are lucky to have found each other!

Wow, congrats to you and Tilly! Sounds like she is your best friend. BTW, my chin Ernie still does not like being picked up either. He will sit on the palm of my hand when he wants attention and to be petted but he wants to do it on his own terms. lol

Wow, congrats to you and Tilly! Sounds like she is your best friend. BTW, my chin Ernie still does not like being picked up either. He will sit on the palm of my hand when he wants attention and to be petted but he wants to do it on his own terms. lol
Yeah, my girl will allow herself to be picked up and cuddled sometimes and is actually very affectionate by chin standards, but everything has to be on her terms. She will NOT tolerate having love forced on her, haha.

Back