My first real bonding moment....chinny likes to tunnel...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerri101

I noticed latelly chin-chin loves to tunnel well today I fixed my comforter so chin could go under and out....and she just LOVED it....she and I had our first real long bond....she was going in and out and just sat on my chest for a few minutes nuzzling me.....I am so happy she has gotten more comfortable with me to trust me so that she just lies on me!!!!

I bet that could happen !! because it took me a bit I got my chin in early November....we had to take slow steps as she was horrified at humans since she was in a dirty pet store and people /kids would grab her all day and stick there hands in her open enclosure...
she started with jumping to the door of the cage for scritches and let me carry her to my room...but once out at playtime she would just jump over me now shes gotten relaxed the tunnel /blanket seemed to help...I just will use my laptop or watch TV and her while shes out...

Congrats, I know that is a great feeling when you finally feel like you connect with your little fuzzy friend!!

LOL I did a neat tunnel tonight....then when it came time to move the blanket there was maybe 40 chinny poos in my bed LOL....I may be terrible but I am still going to let her tunnel.....I dont think they are unsanitary? and they dont smell I just picked them all up...she must feel like that was her space and felt realllllyyy comfortable...

All of my chinchillas are in my bedroom room with me so i'm sleeping with chin poo all the time lol! No biggie!

All of my chinchillas are in my bedroom room with me so i'm sleeping with chin poo all the time lol! No biggie!

LOL! Ditto. My girls are next to my bed. They are constantly throwing things at me when they don't get their way.

Back