My first hedgie!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathiva

Kathiva La Diva
Yesterday I was able to get my very first hedgie, it is an albino female, which I am calling snowflake, she is about 8 months old right now, so she is still fairly young, I got her from a local site in my city, and when I saw I fell for her as to how cute she is. This is my first hedgie, and she is going to be my pet only, well besides the chins. The guy that was selling her said that he didn't have time for her anymore, so I thought in taking her then. She is really cute and curious and I am very glad to have her right now.

Here are some pictures of her, hope you like them! :)

SDC14891.JPG

SDC14879.JPG

SDC14877.JPG

What a doll! She looks tiny! Congrats on your new addition - hedgies are interesting pets. I don't think I could live without one :)

Is there an "accidental" pregnancy in this girl's future?

I thought you dumped a buttload of chins on someone else because you couldn't care for them. Why then would you take in a hedgie?

I only took her because I wanted to experience a hedgie as a pet, I am not planning on anything else, but just have her as a pet

AH! I <3 hedge hogs, they're so adorable! A friend of mine at school has one and I get to go over to their house and play with him, they're just so much fun to watch!

Congrats!

hehehe. She looks like she's just laying down like a cat, but I think she's in mid-ball or something. Look at those crazy quills, going every which direction. Very cute.

Back